Old October 27th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Gard

Default Trip report and pictures from Kilimanjaro

Hi

In the end of September 2003 I went to Tanzania to hike on Kilimanjaro. I
did the Machame route and I used Marangu hotel as the tour guide. I have
posted a long trip report and lots of pictures on my personal homepage
http://www.gardkarlsen.com . In the report you will find a day by day diary,
comments about equipment that I used, how much the trip cost me, "review" of
Marangu hotel etc. I hope that this report can be of help to others that are
planning to go trekking on the highest mountain in Africa :-)

Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.

Regards
Gard
Stavanger, Norway