Old December 2nd, 2003, 01:34 PM
Nils Zonneveld

Default "I Am Not American" Web Site Adds Designs, Languages, Merchandise

Dairenn Lombard wrote:
I like a lot of other Americans are probably too busy doing more
important things with our time than making T-Shirts like, "I am not
Canadian" or "I am not French." although if someone made them, I'll bet
a lot of us would be very happy to wear them.

Actually I'm a bit familiar with the kind of problem canadians face
abroad. I'm dutch and every time I'm abroad people think I'm german.
It's just very annoying. Not that I have something against germans, but
I'm simply not german. In some parts of europe you used to get really
lousy service if they thought you are german. That situation is
improving luckely.

Nils