Old December 3rd, 2003, 12:49 AM
Schultz

Default "I Am Not American" Web Site Adds Designs, Languages, Merchandise

Dairenn Lombard wrote:

I like a lot of other Americans are probably too busy doing more important
things with our time than making T-Shirts like, "I am not Canadian" or "I am
not French." ...

And why should you do it? You wouldn't make much money.

I think it's cool. I notice you can order the T-shirts *without*
the English translation. So you can get one in Arabic that Arabs
will understand, and when Americans ask you what it says, you can
tell them "It means 'I Am A Proud American.'" And since
Americans seem to be too lazy to study foreign languages, they'll
have to believe you.

\\J. Smith