Old June 27th, 2010, 08:30 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jean O'Boyle[_5_]

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:18:34 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Agent Gibbs wrote in news:2e943205-0a5b-4c89-b306-
:

Anguilla. St. Bart's if you like nudes. I like nude women, I admit it.

And yet, you suck cocks and troll usenet for
men you can e-mail and meet in real life.

Which goes to show that naturism has nothing to do with sexual desire if your
"premise" above has any legitimacy. One can like the sight of "nude women"
without desiring to bed them.

Hi, Terry, why is the poster claiming you suck cocks and troll Usenet?
Personally, I believe walking around naked is a sin, have you ever
seen the P-O-P-E naked?

Or Jesus?

--Jean