Old October 7th, 2003, 08:45 PM
 @X.

Default world's worst tourists

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 03:05:57 +0800, fj wrote:

Singaporians, without a doubt.

Jump lines.
Talk loudly in their sing song voices.
Pile their plates high with food at buffets, but never finishing.
Bargain for one tenth of the asking price.
Taking up 2 coach seats per person.
Mock local culture.
The worst are those singaporians that travel in large extended
families.....grandparents, spoilt brats, maids, and the boorish
peasant cousins........

Funny you mentioned that. I noticed this for the first time when on
my last flight home from Asia. I was on a EVA air flight that also
had a large group of Singaporians. They wouldn't sit down. Talked
loudly the whole trip when everyone else was trying to sleep and they
stole everything on the plane that was not glued down. Silverware,
dinner dishes, trays, head set's, air sickness bags,pillows, blankets,
etc. I was kind of surprised because I had a much different image of
Singapore in my head than what I saw on that plane.