Old September 5th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Rita

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:17:56 GMT, "Guy Marcotte"
wrote:

Hi,
We are looking forward to go to NYC from Oct. 9 to 11. We'll stay 2 nights.
As the accomodation is cheaper in some neighbourhoods, we would like to know
if it is quite convenient to stay in places like Jersey City, Hoboken,
Yonkers and to travel to Manhattan by train, bus or subway.

Thanks for your advises.

With only 2 nights you should stay in Manhattan. The little you
would save will be offset by travel time. You want every hour you
can squeeze out to enjoy Manhattan. Two nights in a Manhattan hotel
should not break your bank. This is a very short time to see New
York City. Make the most of it.