Old December 9th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Warren H. Davis

Default Navigator of the Seas - My Thoughts

Tom & Linda wrote:

For what it's worth though? at Miami airport I talked with someone else
who was on the ship. You'd think we were on different ships. He said
it was the best dining room food he's had on over 50 Royal Caribbean
cruises. Different strokes. Maybe I'm just a lot more fussy than he
was.

Or maybe the food on the other 49 cruise was reeeeaaaallly bad! ;-)
My only RCI dining experiences go back to 94 and 95 on a cruise
(Sovereign-O-S) and a lunch tour(Song of America). It was dreck then.
Sounds like it really hasn't improved at all.

Refreshingly concise report. I enjoyed reading it.

Warren