Old December 20th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Eileen Garland

Default Anyone recently taken Splendour of the Seas out of Galveston?

Giganews wrote:

I thought the ship in good condition. The carpets were a little stained but
I've noticed that on every ship I've travelled on. Apparently the ship was
in dry dock in early November (hence the addition of the rock climbing wall)
and some maintenance was performed. I also heard from people on the ship
that some of the stateroom furniture was changed out during the cruise.
There were Christmas decorations everywhere too ... what ship doesn't look
magnificant with garlands everywhere?

Why, thank you!

I've decided to shake things up next year though and try out a new class of
ship. I'm cruising on the Serenade in September from Vancouver to Hawaii. I
can't wait!

The Serenade is gorgeous; I'm certain you'll like it.

Eileen