Old February 21st, 2011, 01:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kevin Mullen

Default Let's stop the harmfull defamation of the deceased

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:08:06 -0500, Brian wrote:

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 13:06:48 -0500, (Surfer E2468)
wrote:

JO:
you are 100% right i also hate these posts since they refer to people
tha were my good friends. this is why there are no more posts about
cruising,I miss all my friend that used to post about all their
cruises,at one time rtc had over 1500 posts on it,now look at the
number.

It's unfortunate how much of usenet has been taken over either by spam
or by people who only have something nasty to post.
It used to be a place where people could exchange information and get
help with real questions.

thanks and I want to support Brian and his practice. he not only
cleans healthy teeth he is very good with skeletals.

Brian Hugh Morris, DDS
10400 Ridgland Rd Ste 6
Cockeysville , MD 21030
410-628-6188