Old April 7th, 2013, 04:46 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
poldy

Default London-Paris-Alps-Venice-Athens

In article
ngr.vans.vg,
Giovanni Drogo wrote:

You do not tell us WHEN you plan that. You should check that Stelvio
(and possibly some other passes) are open. I guess they are currently
still closed by snow.

Not sure why you have chosen exactly Stelvio among all possible Alp
passes. Also you do not tell us details on the routes.

How high is it?

I'm going for 2 weeks in late May, spending a few days in Val Gardena,
hoping to drive around the Gardena and Sella passes.

Hope I don't have to worry about tire chains by then.

Then at the end of the trip, spending a couple of days in Aosta. May
drive to Chamonix to go up the cable car there.