Old July 11th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Bob G.

Default Just returned from cruise - don't get it...

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 03:31:30 GMT, "deedee_tv"
wrote:

I have to agree with you on the short stay at the ports...BUT then
again I do not cruise to explore the local area... I found that I
never had the time... I do take a few excursions but generally
do my own thing... My seat of the pants approach works for me...

Sorry you could not find a way of relaxing...I never have a problem
doing that ..When on vacation I never plan 2 minutes in the future
everything is spontaneous... and I always come home well relaxed

Bob Griffiths