Old April 17th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Jenn

Default Reserved rental cars

Ulf Kutzner wrote:

Eradicator schrieb:

Every time I`ve rented a car from Budget the car I "reserved" is never there
and they give me something else for the same price. I don`t think many cars
just sit around, they rent them to who is there at the time!!

Maybe the computer reservation system knows that most customers accept
better cars than booked.

Well, not all customers want bigger or more fuel consuming cars.

Regards & X-post, ULF

seinfeld pretty much got it right with his bit on the fact that rental
car companies don't understand the concept 'reservation' to mean
actually having a car --- it is not unusual to have to wait a long time
for a car at budget agencies -- and time is what you have bought on an
expensive vacation