Old November 8th, 2006, 04:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Ermalee wrote:

Don't you detest the recorded political phone calls. Talk about hanging
up in a hurry. I wish I could say I didn't vote for any of those, but
since I hung up before knowing who the robot was, I'm not sure whether I
voted for them or not. :-)

The recorded poltitcal phone calls have been driving me mad. Everytime
I go somewhere, I come home to several voice mail messages from them.
They have interuped me so many times and worst of all was today when i
was trying to nap, got woken up twice.

Erm, I am glad to see I am not the only one to hang without knowing
who they are.

sue