Old January 10th, 2004, 01:03 PM

Default Touring the US Buy or rent Car ?

(Graham) wrote in message . com...
as the title says i am planning a trip round america i would like to
drive that way i can come and go as i please no bus time tables etc, i
have looked around the internet but cant find much in the way of
information on this.

Can anyone help ? has anyone done this before?

many thanks
Graham

Back in the late '60's after spending the winter on the north shore of
Oahu, i just left the rust bucket I used during my stay in the car
park at HNL. I have also heard of people doing the same thing at LAX
just leaving the vehicle curb side. Wouldn't try that now thou.
older used cars are cheap in the US and if you look around bargains
are to be had.
Cheers Ed