Old January 9th, 2006, 07:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Bus to eastern Europe

DDT Filled Mormons wrote:
On 8 Jan 2006 06:34:07 -0800, "george" wrote:

I wonder if anyone has taken a bus to eastern Europe (particularly from
Germany or comparable) and their experiences. Would you recommend it,
and how is such an over 24 hour journey by bus? I know that for many
destinations a discount airline will be much cheaper and much quicker,
but the buses go to a lot of places these airlines don't fly to, and
the prices are fairly low.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Use the train instead. Buses can really suck after the first 12 hours.

And stink, too.

J.