Old March 9th, 2007, 01:38 AM posted to tx.politics,alt.politics.gw-bush,soc.culture.brazil,talk.politics.misc,rec.travel.latin-america
Harry

Default Sao Paulo Brazil in Lockdown

On Mar 8, 1:52*pm, Sanders Kaufman wrote:

The entire city of Sao Paulo Brazil is under martial law. *The
streets are barricaded and the shops are closed and the people
are staying in their homes with the doors locked and the windows
shuttered.

Around the city's most luxurious hotel, anti-aircraft artillery
are positioned and soldiers are posted throughout the city.

The reason for this state of martial law is because the world's
greatest terrorist, Rev. George W. Bush, will be arriving today.

Rev. Bush is bringing with him nearly a half-billion dollars as
a gift to Brazil's military.

In his public statements, Rev. Bush says that the money is to be
used for education, healthcare, and infrastructure improvements.

However, the money is not going to any educational, healthcare
or infrastructure agencies. *ALL of the money will be going
directly to the military.

This has outraged the Brazilian people so badly that the
military was called in to keep them at bay. *This state of
martial law will remain in effect until the cash can be safely
transferred to the South American generals.

Hello,

Then this means wewill be invading Venezuela for
RegimeChanging President Hugo Chavez out of office.
After heis murdered/whatever, an honest election will
be held to put in a Jew-appointed figurehead. The new
president (patsy) will do as the Jews tell him to do or
he will wind up just like Chavez. For the first time Jews
will be fighting organized women, who run Venezuela,
and this should be interesting to watch the oil-slick
Bush n/bunch blowing women apart, while the men
hide behind doors with the children.

Usually when our heroes march into houses, they
confront and slaughter women and children. This
will be interesting to watch. I hardly know what to
say about all this - itis so different . . . There is one
thing though: Chaves looks very oriental (Chinese).
I do know Iran has moved into Latin America, but
forget where - looks like it must be Venezuela.
That means the bad guys fighting the Latin
Army, Bush is presently comprising, will be Iranians
and possibly a few million Chinese men (they have
a terrible shortage of women in China);
maybe even a few Russians thrown in . . . French?

Goodnessakes,
now i gotta say, “I told you so,” again. This is
getting monotonous.

Then as this bunch of bananas invades us from
the South, as i have said before, Canada will
jump on the band wagon from the North. Since
everybody will be at the South end, getting their
balls blown off, Canada willhave no trouble
handling us women and children here in the
North. Canadians really hate and fear America.
They call us the sleeping giant under them: a very
revealing statement - if you as me. Canadian
Tourists in florida, tried to run down my friend
and i while we were walking in a WalMart
parking lot. Then they snickered after they got
out of their car and followed us for a while,
until they heard me getting very vocal, while
turning around and looking at them. So i
know what iam up against . . . ihave been there already.

WOW. This is IT!!!!!???
Who will come to our rescue . . . Jews?

Genocide Advocated by Talmud:
Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying
of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog
("Even the best of the Gentiles should all be killed").

"Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl" -&ad. Shas.2:2

"Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat
her as he treats a piece of meat" -Hadarine, 20, B;Schulchan
9ruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348
[and what exactly is it Jew do sexually with a "piece of meat"?]

"Gentiles are outside the protection of the law, and God has
exposed their money to Israel." Baba Kamma 37b.

Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim.
Hilkkoth Akum X1

"Kill the Goyim by any means possible." Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

"The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world
are not human beings but beasts-" -Saba Mecia 114, 6

"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the
Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew
is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned
to serve the Jew day and night." -Midrasch Talpioth, p.225-L

"When you go to war do not go as the First, but as the last,
so that you may return as the first. Five things has Kanaan
recommended to his sons: 'Love each other, love the
robbery, hate your masters and never tell the truth.' "
-Pesachis F. 113B

Truly
Love is the answer, so hang on to it as best you can,
because Love will erase the monsters.
Truth will set you free: John 8:32 and 44
Know Thine Enemy: http://jewwatch.com
http://gunnyapproved.com/
http://tinyurl.com/l73ea
http://tinyurl.com/lbgov
http://snipurl.com/cfit
http://snipurl.com/1c72k
http://snipurl.com/1cfwt
"In my opinion, the Jews have, in most ways, brought calamity down
upontheir own heads. Right now, in America, they are at it again. They
have put together a Democratic Partywhich they run, have all the news
sources so that they pick almost all of our political candidates, and
theyhave the biggest lobby and the best media blackmail money can
buy. And, of course, our congressmen are the mosteasily corrupted in
the universe, so they work hand-in-hand on selling out the majority of
the populationwhich is European and Christian. The replacement of
whites and Christians is planned already, and the Presidenthas been
recently gloating over the fact that whites are planned to be a
minority
in 2040. What he didn't mentionis that by 2140, we will be gone.
And that's genocide, and it's been planned for Christians in Americaby
the Jews, and it's in print everyday, but just not covered for what it
is."
Continued Here---http://snipurl.com/1cfwt