Old July 11th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Keith Bowen

Default Places to stay in Aus For the REAL Rugby World Cup in 2008

Hi,

My wife and I are planning to visit Aus in 2008 for the RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD
CUP (not that imitation thing).

Yes it a long time off and the venues not yet known (but would suggest
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Newcastle).

Looking for suggestions on how best to travel/stay.

Hotels, B& B, Friendly people, Winebago etc are the choices, but cost is
critical due too the length of time we intend to be there.

Any suggestions, advice at this time would be welcome as would links to
relevant websites etc.

Thanks in anticipation of help

regards

Leaguefan