Old October 20th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Jason

Default Qantas Web Fare Specials to Australia & NZ from US.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:57:58 +0000, Tom Hatfield wrote:

my two cents worth: Cath has been a vigilent member of this newsgroup
for years, always going after the advertisers that try to post here.
She has always been fair with people who just want to share
information, such as she was doing.

You think? She sent me a snotty email after I replied to someone's
question about VIP cards. My crime was to include my website in my sig,
which is considered widely acceptable by most Netiquette guidelines.

And my site's a personal site with my trip reports on it. It does have
some banner ads, but I'm not selling anything. I've spent hours doing it
and it costs me money.

Jason

--
http://www.scuba-addict.co.uk/ for Aussie diving reports including
Coral Bay, Rottnest Island, Dunsborough and Darwin