Old December 8th, 2005, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default vacationing in Florida with an infant- ideas please.

wrote:
Hello,
My wife and I are planning on going to Ft. Lauderdale for a friend of
our wedding 3rd week of December and for the first time, taking our 3
month old baby with us. Since the wedding party is only 1 day, we have
almost 6 days left and I am trying to figure out how best to have a
'family' vacation with an infant in hand. I am looking for ideas on
what to see (obviously we won't be able to go snorkeling or boating
with the baby- or do hotels have daycare facilities for parents??).

Not for a 3 month old.

Can someone whose vacationed with an infant mind shearing some ideas on
where to go, what to see, and places to stay please? Thanks!

-jadhu