Old March 28th, 2006, 12:07 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Default Bangkok No Fun any more

Dave Baker wrote:
On 17 Mar 2006 05:09:09 -0800, "Tchiowa" wrote:

And you demonstrate your elitist bigotry further with the cheap shot
about girlfriends and buffaloes.

No cheap shot - I read it in several of the many posts regarding you that I
gave the link to. I have no reason to believe they aren't true.

We're learning more about you every day. Now you're saying that you
believe pretty much anything you read on Usenet. Somebody flames
somebody else and you believe it.

I guess that explains some of the other odd things that you believe.

Like the building in Thailand where you claim to work that doesn't
exist.

Like the company that approves your contracts in Indonesia that does
not have the legal authority to approve them.

Like the company that *does* have the authority but you've never heard
of them.

You keep on believing stuff like this and the rest of us will keep on
laughing at you.

But I suspect that you did enough digging to find out
that I am entirely correct, otherwise I see no reason for your reticence.

No reticence. Just waiting for you.

No need to wait - I made the offer - you either take it up or continue to
bleat like a buffalo here.

You made the offer but refuse to follow up. As I said, if you want to
put money in an escrow to arrange a bet then go ahead. Let me know the
number of the account. This stupid stunt was your idea so I'm waiting
for you to go ahead and act.

Unless, of course, you know you're lying about this, too. Remember, you
claimed that "top management" for Chevron Thailand work for you but you
don't know their names or nationalities. We proved that already.