Old May 11th, 2004, 07:36 PM
nobody

Default Thinking of small private wedding in one of the resort....suggestions?

Hi,

we got married at a villa in jamaica last summer.

we stayed at http://www.silver-sands.com in Endless Summer on the beach
and everything was great.

the plus to a villa vs say couples or sandals is kids and singles are
allowed... it's YOUR villa after all...

we brought out two little bridesmaids and my mother... so while we loved
Couples the year before it doesn't allow kids or singles.

ttyl

akia

wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:41:15 GMT, "Art"
wrote:

I was thinking of having small private wedding in one of the resorts. Nothing fancy, but something nice and simple but memorably only with direct family members present. Which island/resort/hotel does one recommend? I am thinking of mid-late August?

That description neatly fits a wedding at The Old Fort Inn

http://www.oldfortbequia.com/weddings.htm

You can even rent out the entire property - all five rooms - (see the
"Villa Option")

Best wishes to you . . .

CaribeJoe - Moderator
Non-commercial My Caribbean.Info Forums
Free Caribbean Destination Directories
Free advice from Travel Writers
Post your own trip reports and photos
Hotel and Air Deals and Rough Guide Reports
http://www.mycaribbean.info

--
Derringer Kit Sideplates