Old February 7th, 2004, 08:49 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default "Americans not getting bang for buck in Europe"

Earl Evleth wrote:

The day AA flight from Boston to London was only about a quarter filled.
This is a great flight, less than 6 hours and one does not lose a night`s
sleep. The food is getting worse however. American Airline gave is a dumb
pizza going and coming back. Taking one`s own food is a necessity now.

I question your use of the word "necessity". I agree, a mediocre
microwaved pizza is not exactly haut cuisine (I think they feed them
better in First and Business Class) but it's only one meal, for heaven's
sake! (And perfectly edible, unless you are on some sort of restricted
diet - in which case you presumably inform the airline of the fact when
you book your flignt, and are served something else.) If you're hungry
you eat it, otherwise bring your own supplies (but that's a matter of
your choice, not truly "necessity").