Old January 29th, 2008, 03:27 PM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
RichAsianKid

Default hookers in china and cheap China 5-star hotels! - rec.travel.asia- read this!

On Jan 27, 6:00 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
The black is
retarded as usual, while the Chinese is dyslexic....or at any rate
can't speak.

no, you are wrong, my friend. the chinese is dumb robot, whose high
test scores can be replaced by a japanese robot. but let's see
jackie chan replace the superstar black comedian in his movies with a
chinese who scored perfect on his GRE and MCAT. bwaahahahahahaha

The black is still retarded. Remember this: http://i25.tinypic.com/v5e9hj.jpg
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!! Though a black and a white appear the same on
paper, they do **not** subsequently perform the same. Scores
OVERpredict blacks' performance, relative to whites'.

I think blacks should just stick to being comedians or actors (sort of
like the court jesters of yesteryears) as that's the thing they are
good at -- as you seem to say or imply.