Old January 29th, 2008, 03:30 PM posted to soc.culture.china, hk.politics, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
RichAsianKid

Default hookers in china and cheap China 5-star hotels! - rec.travel.asia- read this!

On Jan 27, 5:56 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
On Jan 27, 2:09 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:

On Jan 27, 3:31 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 27, 7:11 wrote:

On Jan 27, 5:53 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 27, 2:17 wrote:

On Jan 26, 12:39 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
Yes, blacks do worse off than native Americans. Check out this from
the reputable Journal of Black Higher Education. On the 2005 SAT:

http://www.jbhe.com/images/issue49/c...ions_test1.gif

Yes, African Americans score LOWEST out of ALL major ethnic groups in
SAT-M + SAT-V.

the ONLY activity asians can claim superiority is test-taking and
saving money. blacks are superior in culture, music, sports,
politics, scoring with babes, looks, HAPPINESS, and being americans.

You forgot that blacks are also superior in incaceration rates, being
doped up, poverty, murder, and rape!

i bet given a vote between a black and chinaman president, Americans
would vote black 95% of the time.

White americans have no reason to vote for a black president - they
should vote white - it's in their own best interest.

white americans have a a dream, where black boy and black girls can
play equally in the playground. you chinaman don't understand this
dream. that's why america will always surge ahead to be a far greater
country than china, stuck in the ancient confuscious thinking, ever
can be.

Tell us doctor why should smart white Americans mingle with dumb black
Americans? I don't think it's just chinaman who don't understand but
Asians or, oh, say, Israeli Jews, will not understand this either.
Japanese have robots to take care of domestic chores for instance, so
please tell us why is it that whites in America have to put up with
this crap about the virtues of diversity?

smart white americans comingle with beautiful smart black americans.
like jackie chan try to mingle with black movie stars to turn is C
grade chinaman kung fu fighting movies into A grade.
C grade movie + black movie star = A grade movie

Why should white americans want their children to dumb down? I've
posted this before -

http://i14.tinypic.com/6kpn2hj.jpg

Reference: Udry JR, Li RM, Hendrickson-Smith J: Health and behavior
risks of adolescents with mixed-race identity. Am J Public Health
2003, 93:1865-1870.

Total sample size: 83,135 + 18,924, based on the National Longitudinal
Study of Adolescent Health from grades 7 through 12 during 1994-1995.

Sample size is therefore HUGE.

Now, look at the results. Can someone tell me why anyone would like to
mix with a black? Look at the GPA scores of the child, especially
between Asian and black. The child's achievements in most cases become
becomes virtually black. Likewise for other groups. Just look at it
yourself if you don't believe me. Here, I type it out for you:

Percentage of children reaching the 75th percentile (if distribution
is average or 'normal' it should be 25%) -- i.e. higher the better:

"Pure"

White - 32.27 Black - 15.45 American Indian - 14.97 Asian 43.16

"Mixed"

White/black 24.19
White/American Indian 27.10
White/Asian 37.58
Black/American Indian 18.79
Black/Asian 18.57
Asian/American Indian 21.82

Now, let's control for parental education:

http://i14.tinypic.com/6kpn2hj.jpg

Controlling for a college-educated parent, the percentages of students
who score over the 75th percentile are (i.e. higher number the better,
baseline should be 25%):

"Pure" race adolescents:

Asian 60.8%
White - 41.3%
Black 35.39%

Mixed race adolescents:

White/Asian 52.36%
White/Black 39.46%
Black/Asian 35.81%

More importantly, from the SAT, children from black households that
make over $100,000 score LOWER than children from white households
that make less than $10,000. Amazing isn't it?