Old January 29th, 2008, 03:37 PM posted to soc.culture.china, soc.culture.hongkong, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.usa, soc.culture.asian.american
RichAsianKid

Default Mulatto Brazil is Stagnant, While Poor China is Growing

On Jan 27, 5:54 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
Japanese never need blacks, NE Asia
never need blacks.

1) first, japanese had koreans and cheap chinese laborers, which are
almost (but not quite) as good as blacks
2) second, japanese economy has been in deep recession since 1988,
bwaahahahahhaa. they cannot bootstrap themselves out because everyone
is like a robot marching in homogenous lock-step.

I'd like to know where African economies are.

I think without blacks they do better - they are
free to invent robotic technology for instance in response to
necessity and whether you like it or not blacks don't seem to add much
value to society. Or are you now trying to tell us how blacks are so
indispensible?

I'd like to see jackie chan replace the indispensible black man in his
movies with a robot.
sometimes jackie can replace the black man with a funny white man.
but if jackie costar with another chinese man, you bet movie is 100%
failure!!!!

Wow, this black thing really bothers you!! Is our resident doctor
showing a side of his insecurity? I've never seen something defending
blacks to this degree - if you go to soc.culture.african.american you
know what I mean.

Like I said before, blacks have a knack for being comedians or modern
day "court-jesters". Some laugh with them, others laugh at them. So
blacks should just stick to entertainment biz or b-ball or sports or
whatever if that makes you so really really proud. Blacks don't have
to justify or defend that they're not smart or cerebral or pretend to
be wounded when someone point out how they flunk senior high in
droves.