Old February 6th, 2008, 05:51 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Franz Gindl

Default Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe or Zambia

I`ve been there in March 06 and have seen both sides of the falls.
Crossing the border over the bridge was no problem. You can fly over the
falls I`ve done. Safari trip I went to Botswana. Any more questions mail
me direct- in german if possible.

Franz

SwissCruiser schrieb:
Hello,
We are planning a trip for next Xmas holiday to visit the Victoria
Falls, flying from Jo'Burg for 3 days. Prior to that we would be on
game viewing in Kalahari (South-Africa) for a week. So who could
suggest good ideas for the trip to Victoria Falls, combine it with a
safari in that area (are there any interesting game parks ?).
Any help re accomodation, sights and flights is welcome. Am not sure
which side is best: Zimbabwe or Zambia.
Regards,
Frank
Geneva, Switzerland