Old October 27th, 2003, 06:18 AM
Cal Ford

Default Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

Well, I cannot comment on the substance of your complaint but I would like to
complement you on the way you laid it out in WEB page format. With links and
everything. Very easy to follow the time line.

Cal Ford
Lido Deck Cruises

In article . net, Margaret Fine
says...

After the recent thread about ethical TAs and people's responses about
various TAs on the newsgroup I have decided to speak up. I tried to use
Lori Cunningham for a 2004 Alaskan Cruise-Tour with disastrous results.
I am out $483 and at this time have no desire to cruise to Alaska,
which I once considered a dream trip. This trip was to celebrate my
husband's and my 20th anniversary and was very important to us. It
represented both a big financial and emotional investment.

I am a pretty peaceable person and usually don't like to make waves, but
decided that in this case it was important to speak up. Maybe someone
else will be spared both the monetary loss and emotional distress I have
suffered.

You're welcome to view the details of my experience on this web site:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mefine/skyscraper/

Margaret
--
Margaret Fine