Old October 27th, 2003, 05:21 PM
George Leppla

Default Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

wrote

Can anyone feel the rumbling as the very foundation of rtc is crumbling?
And the Mother of All Group Cruises is just getting off the ground.

Trolls are usually dumber than a sack of hammers and this one is no
exception. The Mother Of All Group Cruises
http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com has already booked over 100 people in
the first three weeks. Now I wouldn't have mentioned that here on r.t.c.
but since you brought it up, I am comfortable in pointing out how wrong you
are. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to talk about this wonderful
group cruise.

Guilt can do funny things to people I guess.

It seems you have a problem with Becca and I traveling together. I guess
you didn't get the memo when the Big Announcement was made. Here, I'll fill
you in...

George and Becca travel together. Not only that, but we do it in public and
with hundreds of people from r.t.c. on group cruises. We have been doing
this for 4 or 5 years. We talk about it here on r.t.c. and in a yahoo group
and in #CruiseChat MIRC. Here is a clue, Troll. It isn't a secret,
everybody except you seems to know about it. Look around at some of the
photo albums posted here and you can even see PICTURES of us!! Imagine
that.

Oh... BTW - Tomorrow I am going on a two night cruise on the Serenade of
the Seas with Barb. In January, I will be going on the GGC2004 with Becca
(along with over 100 friends).

So tell me, troll... if you aren't feeling guilty about anything and you
have nothing to hide, what is your name and how many friends do you cruise
with? I hear that retired people have lots of time for cruising so fill us
in on your plans.

--
George in PA http://www.countryside-travel.com

Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm