Old March 30th, 2004, 03:21 AM
John L

Default When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!! ------ 2tDMpvDi

Thanks for the somewhat more considered reply to my postings. Your
assumptions are still a little off the mark but without compromising
my relationships wiyh my clients I will not continue this thread.

If you, or more likely Peter Webb consider that a win, that is your
prerogative.

John L.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:09:29 GMT, Miguel Cruz wrote:

Your assertion is very hard to believe, or if believed, to find relevant.

Assuming it is accurate, there are three reasonable possibilities:

1) You work with such a small proportion of companies - or outsourcing is so
rare in general - that any observed correlation is meaningless;

2) There is a causative relationship such that outsourcing results in
reduced profitability, and yet all these companies irrationally persist in
doing so; or

3) There is a causative relationship such that low profitability encourages
outsourcing, in which case it's irrelevant.

miguel