Old June 8th, 2009, 09:27 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default campervan New Zealand

[Default] On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 07:08:30 -0400, Joseph Coulter
offered the following words of wisdom:

I have been on those roads that you describe and fully sympathize both
as a tourist and one who has lived in tourist courntry.

My only regret about visiting your part of New Zealand, I didn't stay
long enough. (Had one of the best meals ever at A Deco in Whanerei.

There's a good reason A Deco keeps winning those Cuisine Magazine
"Best Restaurant" awards. We live on a hill just above Matapouri Bay.
It's all rained in today, but the views are still spectacular.