Old July 11th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Mildred Savalier

Default Planning a trip

My husband and I are planning a trip for Jan 16 to the 23 or maybe 26th of
2005.
In order to make it work it has to be CHEAP! Really Cheap!
We want Caribbean or similar beachfront all-inclusive. We love to snorkel
see the sights and lay on the beach.
A resort with entertainment is a plus. Some kids are fine as long as its not
All kids. We are in are mid 40's and will depart from Boston's Logan Airport
although Manchester NH is doable.
We have been to Mexico the Bahamas and St Lucia so maybe a different island
would be best.
I would love to hear any and all ideas or opinions.
This NG has been slow lately so maybe we can get people talking?

Thanks

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.