Old March 4th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Alan Harrison

Default Heathrow Hotels?

"Ronald Hands" wrote in message
We've just discovered that our trip through Heathrow on May 1 is
going to involve a six-hour layover -- after an overnight flight --
before continuing on to Athens.
Our travel agent suggested, probably because of our advanced age,
that we might want to book into a hotel for a few hours. Are there
any hotels right in the airport at Heathrow, or adjacent, similar to
the Hilton at the Rome airport?
Or any others close by anyone would care to recommend?

About eighteen million hotels belonging to most of the major chains around
the airport. Alternatively, get the U3 bus to Harmondworth, and have a few
pints in the pub by the church while you wait.

Alan Harrison