Old December 10th, 2003, 02:10 AM
Shashay Doofray

Default Need postcards for a 2nd grade class

"Bill" wrote in message
m...
If I offend anyone with a request from this group, I apologize.

A good friend of mine who lives in St. Louis has a son in the 2nd
grade. His class is collecting postcards from around the country for
them to put up on a large map for a discussion of the United States.

If you would, send him a postcard from your city or state.

Lee Wolff
c/o Mrs. Williams
2400 Hwy 61
Festus, MO 63028

Thanks to everyone and have a happy holiday
Bill (Las Vegas)

It's good to see that the educational system is actually trying to teach the
kids something for a change.

But since you live in Missouri, I don't suppose I will participate.

SD
from Missouri