Old July 23rd, 2006, 06:33 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Dave Frightens Me

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 00:32:51 +0800, Miguel Cruz
wrote:

Dave Frightens Me wrote:
Miguel Cruz wrote:
What are your plans for displacing these ocean currents?

Now here's a face that hasn't been around for a while! How are things,
Miguel?

Not bad at all. Heartwarming to see the good fight is still being fought
in the trenches of rec.travel.europe, with so many familiar names still
in action. I'm a little saddened at all the mxsmaniacal wisdom I must
have missed lo these many months; I only happened to catch this one
because it was cross-posted to rec.travel.air.

Where have you been visiting lately? Apparently not Europe, or you'd
be visiting rte more!

Me, I got married and moved to Italy, and am loving every baking
moment of summer!
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com