Old July 24th, 2006, 09:55 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Dave Frightens Me

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:14:59 +0800, Miguel Cruz
wrote:

Dave Frightens Me wrote:

Me, I got married and moved to Italy, and am loving every baking
moment of summer!

Congratulations. Does this mean you'll be settling down in one place?

Well, I've been here almost two years now. My wife has itchy feet (she
has travelled less than I, and wants to catch up!), and wants to go to
Iran, Argentina or Senegal. I am missing SE Asia, but also want to go
back to the Middle East, which is a bit more accessible from here.
Basically, we're both hopeless at making decisions.

Until a decision is made, we're kicking back on the beach, waiting for
a change in the weather. Planning a scooter tour around Corsica in
September which should be awesome.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com