Old October 19th, 2007, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing NOT about highway safety

Alan S wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:17:55 -0700, wrote:

Because a police power may not be

drivel snipped

Amazing! You've slipped out of my killfile so you must have
kept this monomania up for more than thirty days!

No. If you'd looked, you'd see he changed his posting account to
Yahoo.

Congratulations on the troll, as I know you've managed to
suck people in who have continued to respond to your weird
crap.

You are among them.

You have my award for troll of the month.

Now back you go for another thirty days...

Unless he changes his account again.