Old October 19th, 2007, 07:27 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing IS about highway safety

And here, you must have dropped your roach clip on the Enter button
twice, For the record, you're still wrong even when you post duplicate
lies three times in a row.

proffsl wrote:
wrote:
proffsl wrote:

At least you have accepted the fact their not linked by nature, and
only by a police power. Good for you!

I never said otherwise.

As if you agree.

Of course I agree. It is true, and I never said otherwise. We have
*chosen* to link them, as a lawful society, under our Constitution.
They could be unlinked by some legislature somewhere, fine by me. But
the situation is that we the people have approved of linking them in
order to fulfill the constitutional right to public safety and general
welfare.

That was almost *too* easy, that you may finally understand you've
been arguing with your own straw men for the last 19 months.

So, you agree that Licensing is not a natural part of our Right to
operate a motor vehicle on our public highways, but instead a part
of a police power circumventing this Right.

That's a completely illogical conclusion on your part,

As if you disagree.

Well, of course, as would all sound minds. Licensing is nor
circumvention of the right to travel by way of motor vehicle. It is a
way of enhancing it and making it safer that your system, which if I
recall would allow infants and casts to drive. There are more
possibilities than your false dilemma of either "naturally linked" or
"circumvention." Look into it, why don't you.