Old January 8th, 2013, 03:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default Dec 2012 Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Review

The tipping vouchers were a great idea and we too miss them.

I have been on the Allure and Oasis dozens of times and have not found
them crowded except when they have the boat drill.

I don't look at what others eat and I don't care.

If you think that Diamond members are ripped off, how about us
Pinnacle's. Te only benefit over Diamond plus is a name badge!

Royal Caribbean could make a fortune if they would motivate their
Diamond +'s to get to Pinnacle by offering more benefits for the
Pinnacle's.

I realize that most people don't live long enough and don't have the
half-million $ it took to get to Pinnacle, but just trying would boost
repeat sales. Most Diamond + members tell me that they just book the
cheapest cruise line now that they can't get more benefits.

Gadget