Old January 11th, 2013, 03:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Dec 2012 Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Review

In article , Gadget
World the resident r.t.c. nut job wrote:

I realize that most people don't live long enough and don't have the
half-million $ it took to get to Pinnacle, but just trying would boost
repeat sales. Most Diamond + members tell me that they just book the
cheapest cruise line now that they can't get more benefits.

So they would rather cruise on cheap cruise lines where they get no
benefits?

Those who would spend a half a million on cruises would not go for the
cheapest lines for benefits. Or Royal Caribbean. They would cruise on
luxury lines where the benefits are built into their fare. Except you
of course. You went senile years ago.

--
Charles