Old February 20th, 2006, 01:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default NOS this week - question

We'll be on the NOS this Saturday - can't wait. We will be arriving 2
days early and will be spending the day on South Beach on Friday. Can
someone tell me if there is an area down there somewhere where I could
rent a locker to lock up valuables? Want to bring my camera.

Also, just out of mere curiosity - when I look on google maps I see
Miami Beach but no mention of South Beach - where does Miami Beach end
and South Beach start? Are they one in the same?

tks
Mike