Old July 6th, 2014, 02:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default carnival cruise for October 2014

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:01:58 +0000, "Observant Lurker"
wrote:

On Apr 16 2014 7:49 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
TheTruth wrote:

"Observant Lurker" wrote:

A new carnival cruise has been announced for October out of Miami. It is
being touted as the "flu/blue" cruise to the islands. 10 days of fun and
sun with most people gettignt he flu and the usual stomach virus.

heads swimming and puking on the decks 24/7 enjoy.
contact your favorite travel agent for details.
enjoy BAWAHAHAHA

Anybody call you a stupid asshole troll to your face?

Nope. But stupid, incredibly lame and unimaginative troll numerous
times. Seldom about 1 or 2 on the troll'o'meter.
--

It's a shame you two take offense with my sense of humor. I thought it was
rather funny, but nice to know, you two think alike and seem to get along

dude it is just lame because this same post has been made several
times and it is just as stupid as the first time