Old April 16th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Go Fig

Default Los Angeles Wilshire Boulevard

In article , Joe
wrote:

Will be arriving in Los Angeles on Friday 23rd April and we will be staying
at the Radisson Wilshire Plaza Hotel on Friday and Saturday. Here is my
problem:
I am looking for a mic for a JVC camcorder which can only be purchased in
the States at the moment. So I have just a few hours to find a Camcorder
Store that stocks JVC equipment. Could any of you kind Los Angeles folks
suggest a store near to 3515 Wilshire Boulevard where I can buy the mic.
Many thanks,

Radio Shack (on the web) will list location and will have a mic for a
camcorder.. its just a "mini-plug" right ?

High end mics can be found at Guitar Center on Sunset Blvd and many,
many other places.

jay
Fri Apr 16, 2004

Joe