Old September 30th, 2007, 10:07 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
William Black

Default China domestic air baggage

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
i.fi...

"Alfred Molon" kirjoitti
s.com...

44 pounds = 20 Kg, right? That depends on the airline. Last year my
suitcase was over 20Kg and some airlines would make me pay the
surcharge, others would not ca

Did you carry bars of lead in your suitcase?

I routinely carry a 'full load' in my suitcase.

Indeed I buy light weight suitcases because of this very problem.

If you travel a long way for a long time you do rather tend to carry a lot
of stuff.

Try buying decent chocolate in India or shampoo in the Gulf or good quality
spices in the UK and you'll discover why some people carry a great deal of
stuff.

--
William Black

Time for tea.