Old April 18th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Pan

Default Call for an Impeachment Inquiry of Bush and Cheney

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:00:41 GMT, "alohacyberian"
wrote:

"Dave Patterson" wrote in message
This is absolutely the wrong group for such
a posting. Besides, if Nader had not run for
President last time, there wouldn't be a
President Bush to impeach.

A president cannot be impeached unless he's committed an impeachable offense.
And you can rest assured that had Bush committed any impeachable offenses,
his adversaries would have immediately moved for impeachment. KM

Even to the extent the Democrats are Bush's adversaries and not his
supine lapdogs, they don't have control of either House of Congress,
so don't be an idiot. This is the wrong group to argue about such
things, but I couldn't let this level of stupidity go by without
comment.

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.