Old July 11th, 2004, 04:37 PM
jan

Default Visa Advice - Uganda

"Danny Boy" wrote in
:

Hello

I am from the UK (UK Passport) and will soon be going to Uganda. I
have been checking advice for Visas and I am getting conflicting
information. Can someone please tell me, if when I get to the airport
in Kampala I can pay the money and obtain a single entry visa there,
rather than obtaining it before I go. I fly into Kampala via Nairobi
but I wont be getting off the plane there. I will be leaving Uganda
after about 10 days by road into Kenya and then Tanzania.

I appreciate any advice

Dan

I got back from a trip to Uganda a few days ago.
Upon arrival at the airport in Entebbe, you can get a visa buy paying the
$30.
A tip : to get the visa, walk left by all the counters (don't wait at the
queues if you don't have a visa). The visa office is a the end of the
room, after the counters.
It took only minute to pay and get the stamp.

Jan