Old February 6th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Greg Pankhurst

Default Jamaican Coffee & Cigars

Christina wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:26:10 GMT, "Tom"
wrote:

I will be in Ocho Rios ONLY in about a week. Would anyone know where I can
find:

1. Duty Free Royal Jamaican Cigars

2. Super Nicely Priced Blue Mountain Coffee

It's everywhere there and you 'll get the best prices in the caribbean
in Jamaica. Usually $12-13 a pound, which is good considering it
sells here in the farmers markets for around $30 a pound! Don't know
about cigars, but I'm sure they are abundant too, just like Rum.

Look out for fake cigars. There's loads of them about, and most of them
suck (and unfortunatly, most people don't realise). Make sure you know
what you are looking for.

Cheers
Greg