Old June 8th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Nisse PowerMan

Default Advice re hotels in BKK please...

Sjoerd wrote:

"Tchiowa" schreef in bericht
om...
???? Notice that he said Bangkok, not some smaller city. A fairly
cheap tourist hotel in Bangkok is $50.

Bull****. Last month, we stayed in a clean, nice twin-bed room, downtown
Bangkok, certainly 3 star hotel, large bathroom with bathtub, TV, minibar,
safe in the room, jacuzzi on the roof of the hotel, for 980 baht (EUR 20,
USD 24) for the room per night, nice buffet breakfast included.

Sjoerd

I have same experience, near Sky Train station Ploenchit I stayed in
good hotel and paid 1.100 THB per night, all inclusive, same as above
except for minisafe and jacuzzi, but with a good pool.

No need to pay more than MAX 1.500 THB.

/Anders

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!