Old June 9th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Markku Grönroos

Default Advice re hotels in BKK please...

"Nige" wrote in message

Why dont we change this discussion to hotels in Finland - I am sure our

It wouldn't fit the scope of this group.

friend can provide some excellent and really helpful advice. How about the

What friend ?

risk of mosquito bites in Turku at 3am in the morning in a 2 star hotel.

Can

Turku shouldn't be a major problem. Perhaps it is advisable to keep windows
closed at nights. Possibly around the Airisto region there are decent
populations. Lapland during the summer may be entirely different though.
While my military unit was maneuvering in southern Lapland, we discovered
that local mosquitos were very fond of fats, especially butter. They served
as a great source of protein on our slices of bread and butter.

you guess its name ? Well so much for the common sense of the human race.

Fortunately you don't represent it.

I perpsire to attempt to understand.

What perpsire stands for.