Old June 9th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Rick

Default Advice re hotels in BKK please...

Daniel,

You did not provide your daily budget. I have used the following website as
recently at a month ago and booked beautiful rooms in Monterey, California
(Hyatt Resort) and San Ramon, California (Marriott) for $60 and $38US
respectively. You should be able to stay at the 5 Star Shangri-La in
Bangkok for around $50-55US/night (pure luxury). Check out:

www.biddingfortravel.com

Read and study the site carefully before you bid for a stay. If you decide
to book, use their link to Priceline.com. Again, study the site carefully.
Bid in $5 increments. If you are rejected, you can return to bid 72 hours
later, or expand your geographical area of preference within the city and
bid again.

Good luck and enjoy Bangkok!
Rick

"D" wrote in message
Hey all -

Will be spending 4 days in BKK soon - just a standover; aim to get some

rest
before a new job. I am faced with a choice between the Radisson (out of
town but good write-ups) and the Amari Boulevard Hotel in Sukhumvit (more
Central but current construction, they tell me).

Are there any sages in the group who could help me make up my mind.....

TIA

Daniel