Old December 12th, 2006, 11:22 PM posted to alt.abortion,alt.anarchism,alt.atheism,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.jewish
Anarcissie

Default Jews Strive To Restore Christmas Trees At Seattle Airport

wrote:
On 12-Dec-2006, "Anarcissie" wrote:

It would help if Christians would acknowledge that the
Christmas tree is non-Christian.

They OLNLY do this when someone complains about them
forcing their religion on everyone.
In which case I usually answre "Okay, stop forcing paganism on me."
They don't really like that, either.

Alternatively, they could
go on believing that it is right for them to impose their
religion on everyone else, as they have in the past, but
be more open about it: 'Here's a Christmas tree in your
face, because we have the power to put it there."

They're not stupid enough to do that anymore.

They do it; they just don't say it.

I think it is funny the way Christians talk about a "war
against Christmas" when in fact Christmas is a Christian
war against everybody else.